This advanced search is done until we get every bit of infomation possible, The investigation of the subject gives you the very best result, this is used to gain a good understanding of a subjects financial state and background, This search can be used for subjects suspected to have multiple propertys, assets & companies, this will provide you with in depth detail and asses a subjects risk and profiling info.
Included in this search is the following details.
- Gives you subjects or subjects partner infomation
- Address Trace (confirming current address of subject)
- DoB Confirmation
- Confirms financial status of subject
- Confirms recent subject movement at residences
- Confirms Current & Past directorships of subject
- Confirms employment of subject
- Confirms property ownership of subject (including holiday homes)
- Confirms property value
- Confirms any director disqualification of subject
- Confirms any insolvency of the subject
- Confirms any alias used
- Completes a social media/social posts search of the subject
- Completes credit history of subject
- Searches mobile/landline telephone numbers of subject
- Completes a CCJ check of subject
- Searches company financial history over 5 years
- Investments by subject
- Luxury items owened
Search also includes:
- HM treasury sanctions regimes
- Office of foreign assests sanction lists
- Bureau of international security & non proliferation
- Bank of England sanctions list
- United Nations Security council regs
- EU ristictive measures
- politically exposed persons sanctions list
- FSA prohibited persons search
Although we run searches on all the areas stated, we can not guarantee the outcome of any search, for instance if a subject does not have any financial background or history.
We run all these searches through our data bases to find any possible outcome, it may be that the subject has no fanancial history that is negligent. We may only find what is avalible and legal.
We also can not access the following for legal reasons:
- Banking details such as account numbers or account balences
- National Insurance infomation
- DVLA infomation
- HMRC infomation
TERMS & CONDITIONS
You can find our T&C in the documents section under services. Please note that you don't need to download these unless you need a copy for your referance, once you have read and are happy to proceed you can simply tick the box in the checkout to agree to our terms & conditions.
All of our services are to be paid in full prior to any case being opened.
No refunds are given unless there is a fault with our service.
There is a no win no fee scheme on most of our Background checks & Trace servies.
Cancelations/reschedualing of surveillance services will be charged for, if a 48 hours notice is not given when booking in advance.
This policy is set out by our terms and conditions and clients purchasing any service from our agency must be in complience with both this policy and and the terms and conditions set out in the services section.
When agreeing at checkout to the terms and conditions, clients are also agreeing to this policy.